will host its Columbia Coed Soccer Classic at Blandair Park in Columbia, Maryland. All TURF fields!! Teams will
play a minimum of 3 games ,
11-a-side, outdoor, full-field. Single elimination playoffs follow
3 games to determine a winner for each division..
||Saturday & Sunday, July 20th & 21st, between 9am and 6pm.
||Upper, Middle, Lower. Divisions may be combined based on the number of team entries.
- Each team will play THREE 60-minute games.
- The pitch is full field, 100yards by 60 yards. full size goal.
Size 5 ball.
- Not more than 6 of one gender, i.e. 6 men & 5 women OR 6 women & 5 men - Substitutions are allowed on any possession throw-in,
either goal kick, after a goal is scored or halftime. Substitutions
are not allowed on corner kicks.
- "Piggyback" subs MAY be permitted based on game day
- Shinguards are mandatory. Metal cleats and jewelry are not allowed.
- The home team (listed 1st on the schedule) shall change jersey
color in case of color conflict. The home team will provide a
ball. The visiting team will call the coin toss.
- ONE team award will be presented to each division champion.
||Each adult coed game will have two USSF certified
||Registration is open until June 1st.Click HERE to REGISTER.
||The team entry fee is $500 and is due by Saturday, June 15th. Click below to pay.
||The Flying Pig
Alive & Kicking