||Sunday, July 22nd, 2012, between 10am and 3pm
||Rising U10/U11 Classic-level teams.. Multiple divisions will be formed to accommodate Rec and/or Premier/Elite level teams.
- Each team will play THREE 40-minute
- U11 will play 8-v-8, U10 will play 7-v-7 on a 60x40-yard
- ONE referee is provided.
- Goals are 6-1/2' tall by 12' wide (normal are 6-1/2' x 18').
- A size 4 ball will be used for all
- Substitutions are allowed on any possession throw-in,
either goal kick, after a goal is scored or halftime.
Substitutions are not allowed on corner kicks.
- Shinguards are mandatory.
- The home team (listed 1st on the schedule) shall
change jersey color in case of color conflict. The
home team will provide a ball. The visiting team will
call the coin toss.
||Teams will form divisions based on
their age, gender and skill level. There is a maximum
of 12 players per roster.
||Each youth game will have one USSF
certified referee. We ask each team to provide one volunteer
|| A copy of your current League roster
(NCSL, WAGS, BBSL, etc) roster should be provided with
your payment. Your roster may be emailed to email@example.com
or mailed to Columbia Soccer P.O. Box 6713 Columbia,
||EVERY player is required to complete
a medical release form. The completed set of medical
release forms should be available upon request during the entire tournament. Your current league medical release forms
for NCSL, BBSL, WAGS, etc. may be provided instead.
Click here to complete this
medical release form
to REGISTER. Click
the button below to PAY
|Columbia YOUTH ScrimmageFest - $225
for directions to the fields.